211-04 Hollis Avenue
Queens Village, NY 11429
Phone: (718) 468-1498
Fax: (718) 468-8448
On October 18, 1926 a contract was signed for the property located at 209-33 111th road. The house on the property was renovated to make it suitable to serve as a church. The first service was held on Sunday, November 6, 1926. Seventy-two persons received the call to membership.
From the humble beginning the church was incorporated on the 11th day of January, 1928
Today we continue to be a church with outreach ministry and servicing our community at 211-04 Hollis Avenue Queens Village, New York. 11429
Contact us (718) 468-1498
"What does it mean to worship the Lord in spirit and truth?"